mardi 24 mars 2015

What are strategies for implementing drawing tablet into workflow?


I recently got my first tablet and am interested in tips and resources for using it. Some for example say to hide mouse and force yourself to use the Tablet instead.


For those that have taken that approach what shortcuts and keys do you use?


Even desk layout might be beneficial. Perhaps part of my problem is Mouse I use with right hand from habit but I'm left-handed so tablet I use in my left hand. For brushes I'm getting a little better but still very awkward, and if I try to use it for anything else I just get frustrated by not having say scroll wheel to zoom in or an easy way to pan. These things probably exist though and I just need some guidance on how to better setup the workstation and tablet.


Right now my setup in Photoshop is bottom button does Step Back and top button does Flip foreground and background colors. Haven't even attempted to use it in Illustrator yet.


I'll probably submit this to be a Protected Wiki like some of our other resource questions since it may be a little open-ended.


Here are some current related questions. The first one is most similar but since its a few years old, and got comments of being too broad it seemed better to make a new question.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire