mardi 24 mars 2015

Font size on iOS7 looks different from Photoshop even though resolution in mockup is same as iPhone dimensions


I'm facing a weird issue here.


I did a mockup for iPhone 5 + iOS7 in Photoshop, and since Photoshop handles font size in points, I passed all these info with the mockup file to the dev team. (e.g: Header A is 32pt, Body text is 20 pt etc.)


However, it seems that when these font size values are applied in the app and iPhone device, the font size looks enormous!


Is there something I'm missing here? Maybe mobile devices compute font sizes differently? I thought a 32 pt font would look like a 32 pt font anywhere, maybe give or take a few pixels, but not to this kind of huge difference.


Any insight?


Tks!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire