mardi 24 mars 2015

How do we call that typographic technique (Text mixed and displayed with various size and tone)? [on hold]


I'm looking on how do we call that technique, and eventually some tools or tips to make something similar.


I have to notice you that the text i want to render isnt a sentence, rather a list of terms or short sentences.


eg: Doors / Windows / Thermic isolation / Carports / etc....


I want them to be mixed and rendered into a square/rectangle with differents size and differents color tones.


Example one enter image description here


I need to do something like this for a friend's advertising brochure. I'm good with photoshop(8 cs2), and i'm also open to a HTML5/CSS3/javascript solution. I have also some basics with Adobe InDesign I know i can photoshop that with some extra efforts, but i do that for free and i'm kinda lazy to work hard on this (It's my idea, my friend didnt asked for this, i just want to try a different layout for his brochure ).


So if you have a tool or a tip, it would be awesome, if not, at least i will then know how we call that typographic technique :)


Thanks in advance





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire