vendredi 27 mars 2015

Making a cartoon from image copyright issues?


I'm making cartoons in Illustrator from images I've found on the web i.e using the pen tool to outline the body and filling in colour. These cartoons are to be published in a magazine. Do I need permission to use the original image?


Sorry, I'm fairly new to this!


Thanks





1 commentaire:

  1. All the information that you have provided are 100 percent worthy of forwarding. Do you have any newsletters that I can subscribe to? I would very much like to keep abreast of your blog articles. I am a blogger too! You can see some of my job postings and sample articles at www.zopaudios.com,Ebook cover brochure design
    . I will be grateful for your valuable comments. Please check out my stuff and post me your feedback.

    RépondreSupprimer