mercredi 25 mars 2015

Chrome/Other browsers changes the colors of a picture


So I've been having this issue on my home desktop, where the colors of a picture could be completely different from the actual colors, when the browser renders it out. I am only having this issue on my desktop at home using Google Chrome, it works fine on my laptop and work PC, also using Google Chrome!


I've come to the conclusion that this is something driver related, I just don't know what to do about it .. Would anyone have any ideas? Also any idea to where else I could be posting this? I wasn't sure, started searching around and ended here figuring it'd be okay to post here! :P


Here's how it looks in Chrome: http://ift.tt/1DZL0rX

And in Internet Explorer: http://ift.tt/1ETWNG5

The box to the left is a div with background-color:#093148;, the image to the right should be fading to that color. But as you can see, that's different in Chrome :/ I have a GTX670 driver version 347.88, if that matters :)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire