vendredi 12 décembre 2014

How to make white stroke show up for a shirt printing


hoping you can help me today. I think my question is very simple. I have almost no experience with Adobe, but I am trying to finish up a Christmas present...


I am making a digital file for a shirt printing company to embroider, but can't get the white stroke I made around black text in InDesign to show up against the white background. Here is what the shirt should look like:


http://ift.tt/1zgQI3E


In my file, the stroke looks right if I have it a different color. However, the stroke is not visible in an exported jpeg because of the white background in the jpeg. How can I make the background go away so I just have the black text and white stroke? Been sorting through lots of help online and nothing seems to help.


Thanks





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire