vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Making Flowchart


I have created a flowchart that has multiple textboxes, which explain various stages of a HR activity. It has been a laborious task, as I have done it with hand. When put together, the flowchart goes over two A3 pages (laid side by side).


I want to now take this project from manual to electronic, hence I am after advice on how to professional prepare and present it for printing.


I have already typed the contents of each textbox in MS Word and I am happy with it. I have also determined the layout of the flowchart and I am happy with that too. The latter is set out on paper (as it requires two A3 pages).


The reason for my query is that I do not have a huge budget for this project, so I want to do as much as possible at my end.


Can the above be achieved in Word (flowchart function) and how do I fit two A3 amount of textboxes on one screen?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire