jeudi 29 janvier 2015

Is there an alternative way, instead of Adobe DPS, for read an interactive pdf with buttons and slideshow on mobile devices and ipads?


I did a pdf presentation with a simple layout with a first part with clickable numbers. All those numbers are buttons that activate a "popup" with texts and pics. On desktop it's quite ok, it works, but on iPad the "show/hide button" function doesn't work at all.


This presentation must be shown in different places so I can't use internet connections and I'm trying to resolve this problem designing an indipendent presentation.


I know that with Adobe DPS I can create different interactive presentations but I'm looking for alternative solutions.


I've also created a simple html page with menu and popup, but I can't show this file on ipad because the folders system is obviously different from a pc. For this, I downloaded an app, "document" by Readdle. [link] (http://ift.tt/1vDQ4Km). But when I open the html page a lot of background img are missing even if they are in the same folder, without any external links.


Is there anyone who has had the same problem? Thank you.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire